Welcome to fostering for Lab Rescue OK, Inc. While all of our volunteers are extremely valuable members of our group, we could not rescue any Labs without our foster parents.
- To become an approved foster home, fill out the foster home application form: Click Here
- After approved please sign our Foster Waiver Liability Form: Click Here
- Once approved and waiver form is signed and received; we will ask you if you are available to foster a dog and we will give you as many details as possible about the dog.
- We provide food,crate, all flea/tick and heartworm preventatives and all medical attention.
- If you choose to foster the dog, 99% of the time you will pick up your foster dog from the vet clinic along with your foster dog’s tag and collar.
- Take your new foster dog home; practice proper introductions to animals, people, and your home environment.
- After dogs are publicly posted for adoption, you will start receiving only approved adoption applications via email.
- We will give you detailed instructions on how to proceed with the adoption process and coach you through your first few adoptions. We are always here to help!
- Once the dog’s new home is chosen and the transfer of ownership takes place, you may notify us about when are available to foster again.